Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRR moves to provide a "safe place".

+7
911Dispatcher
Dave
xmashen
C
Z
Timeout
T
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TRR moves to provide a "safe place". - Page 3 Empty Re: TRR moves to provide a "safe place".

Post by Timeout Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 pm

This really is girlie stuff Dave and Xmashen...lol...I mean my 14-year-old was totally offended when I suggested she wear the same jeans two days in a row...but you know, as I told her, we are not looking for America's Next Top Model here...just make the bus on time!
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

TRR moves to provide a "safe place". - Page 3 Empty Re: TRR moves to provide a "safe place".

Post by Timeout Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 pm

I mean, no one says anything when I wear the same pj's to drive the girls to school two days in a row!
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm

Sorry, Timeout, but someone SHOULD!

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Just cuz it's Maine doesn't mean it has to be redneck!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:35 pm

It's not redneck, it's strategic...I just threaten to walk them into the school in the pj's if they miss the bus again...c'mon, you gotta think outside the box!
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 pm

but remember, no white shoes after labor day.

reference: my favorite movie is "Serial Mom" , starring Kathleen Turner, directed by John Waters.

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Just to get back to the original thread, Dave, was that no white shoes after Labor Day one of the membership rules? Hey, is that a bad movie about moms?????
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:40 pm

I think the "white shoes' rule is handled by this quote.

It's sad that we have this kind of dark element in our society. But, like every community, there is that element. We will rise above this kind of behavior for the good of our community. And, if you are in a public position, you have to expect that your actions especially will be analyzed and even criticized because you are accountable to the people of our fine community."

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:07 am

Didn't David Koresh have a "safe place"?

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:10 am

Yeah, but it didn't keep him that safe now, did it?
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:54 am

I wonder if she'll let Steve Eldridge join. His resume is surely one she must envy.

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:41 am

No "safety" for me Sad lol!

Sorry, the administrators of The Rumford Reporter Reader: It's All About You have rejected your membership request.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by C Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:55 pm

You guys are brave to even visit there.... who knows what you'll pick up while you visit.... Lol, make sure your computer is up to date on it's vaccinations!
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Kevin, of course they rejected your membership. They wouldn't want a member of the appeals board to be part of something that might be breaking a few town rules...lol...I'm glad you tried though; I think I won't bother to send in my application now...I hate rejection!!! Sniff, sniffle...sob... Sad
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 pm

KevinNSaisi wrote:No "safety" for me Sad lol!

Sorry, the administrators of The Rumford Reporter Reader: It's All About You have rejected your membership request.

Very funny.....Sorry, Kevin. At least you tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:32 pm

frankly, Kevin, how DARE they reject you! You are one of the most impartial people I never met! (Me, I could see, since I cannot keep my mouth shut and pretty much hate everything that ever oozes out or TRR), but YOU? Well, i guess it isn't really " all about you" , more likely " all about ME!".

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:29 pm

This raises the question..... "What are the standards for membership?"
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:34 am

Looks like Jason got a membership! You go Shrekie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:01 pm

bug wrote:Looks like Jason got a membership! You go Shrekie!!

I got one and I haven't been back since I signed up and saw what was in there, a bunch of bullSh*t is what she is trying to star, I have tried to delete my account there but it will not let me

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Jason & Stephanie Tho wrote:
bug wrote:Looks like Jason got a membership! You go Shrekie!!

I got one and I haven't been back since I signed up and saw what was in there, a bunch of bullSh*t is what she is trying to star, I have tried to delete my account there but it will not let me

Jason

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just got out ouf it, Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

applause applause applause applause applause applause

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:09 pm

jason, why do you think she allowed you, after you sorta trashed her and won't allow kevin? any ideas?

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:13 pm

xmashen wrote:jason, why do you think she allowed you, after you sorta trashed her and won't allow kevin? any ideas?

I have no Idear Honestly, Steph and I are scratching our heads, she let us is and we just left6 the group so. I dont no

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 am

It would have been interesting if you had stayed and monitored what they were saying. Unfortunately, your being accepted into the group and being displayed on her web site as a member raised suspicion for some as to whether or not you were still affiliated with TRR. I am glad to see you responded the way you did. Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:08 pm

We are averaging 50 first time visitors per day which amounts to about 1,500 first time visitors per month. These unbelievable numbers do not even include our repeat customers; these numbers only include those who have visited the site for the first time

Doesn't she realize many people use proxies such as aol? The same person could visit 100 times and appear to be a unique visitor each time.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:15 pm

yep, that would be me! also notice how she's yet once more edited her BLOB and it no longer says "ME" but the far more benign word " ADMIN". Also gone is my favorite .... " who you are".

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next