Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRR moves to provide a "safe place".

+7
911Dispatcher
Dave
xmashen
C
Z
Timeout
T
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TRR moves to provide a "safe place". - Page 4 Empty Re: TRR moves to provide a "safe place".

Post by KevinNSaisi Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

When you see the number of members on her members only forum, please note that she created accounts for a number of people and sent them an invitation with pre-set names and passswords. Some may have ventured in, but how many will return? I found this out today. I had been wondering how she garnered such a list of supporters overnight.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

TRR moves to provide a "safe place". - Page 4 Empty Re: TRR moves to provide a "safe place".

Post by Timeout Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:12 pm

O, holy night! Are figures inflated in anticipation of the arrival of Santa? Hmmm...I'm rethinking her ability to market Rumford...she IS very creative! I hate it when I'm not invited to the party...my reaction is probably just sour grapes...lol... geek It's like she took everything she ever learned in college and misapplied it. For myself I learned everything I ever needed to know in kindergarten.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Coal in her stocking!

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

TRR moves to provide a "safe place". - Page 4 Empty JSN the Nut job

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Check this out, I just recived this e-mail, Its funny I just got this since I deleted my account before Thanksgiving... Which tells me JSN reads this forum, She has told me 100 times she don't but don't be foolerd, I have been told she has a User name on here as well.

Hello Shrekie
Administrators of The Rumford Reporter Reader: It's All About You have banned you for the following reason:

Backstabbing!!!

To contact them, simply reply this message.

To unsubscribe, sign in and go to your email preferences panel.

Last edited by Jason & Stephanie on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed my e-mail address)

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:39 pm

"backstabbing" .... gawd, that is so 6th grade! (not that I'm above it...). But she also has the personality that simply loves to "BAN" people that don't agree with her. So this is no big surprise. She has her own little kingdom now, filled only with people that totally agree with her every utterance, no matter how offensive or foolish. I personally enjoy this forum far more , where we can all hate each other freely!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 pm

btw, that was a joke. I don't really hate anyone on this forum (except myself sometimes when i make a stupid comment). I pretty much respect everyone here.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 pm

i LOVE THIS FORUM, REALLY...but JSN is a dub and always will be, she has some guy name Todd sandbagging on the forum as well

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Todd, one of the editors of The Lisbon Forum? Interesting.................They're all connected.

Last edited by bug on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm

bug wrote:Todd, one of the editors of The Lisbon Forum? The Lisbon Forum threatening pachebo? Interesting.................They're all connected.

B-I-N-G-O was his name OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You are correct

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm

In case you're all wondering why Jason's posts are all titled "Guest" it is because he deleted his account and that is what his now invalid username defaults to.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Interesting......Looks like some suspicions might be confirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Well, I must say, I'm disappointed. It looks like I wasn't the first to be banned from TRR.
See the quote below.

She sent me an email today that said:
"Here's the t-shirt that our BANNED members get.
Have fun at the RVFP."

The t-shirt has printed across the back:
TRR BANNED LIST

It's nice, but it won't really go with my purse.

Mr. Thompson, have you received your shirt yet?

Guest wrote:Check this out, I just recived this e-mail, Its funny I just got this since I deleted my account before Thanksgiving... Which tells me JSN reads this forum, She has told me 100 times she don't but don't be foolerd, I have been told she has a User name on here as well.

Hello Shrekie
Administrators of The Rumford Reporter Reader: It's All About You have banned you for the following reason:

Backstabbing!!!

To contact them, simply reply this message.

To unsubscribe, sign in and go to your email preferences panel.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:16 pm

And I'd like to add that given I'm not the first to be banned, she has another incorrect headline on her site. I wonder if she'll correct it.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Oh yes you were!!! Others were banned but not for the same reason you were. They were banned for inactivity!!! I'm glad to see that you found a place that will make you feel at home!!!
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Nice exclamation points. (Last night she told me to quit using them when writing to her.)

Last edited by dr on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 pm

I thought you might like those. I did that just for you Ms. I love the River Valley Free Press!!!
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjolin1977 Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 pm

what I think is funny is that at the top of the page where the link to the forum is it says "
Important Docs, Favorite Links,& Community EventsOPEN TO THE PUBLIC" how can it be open to the public if only members can view it?

jayjolin1977

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjolin1977 Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm

oh yeah just so you all know I was rejected without a reason from the trr forum. oh well

jayjolin1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Hard to believe anyone gets rejected from TRR's forum without being FULLY INFORMED of the reason first...lol
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjolin1977 Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

i found out that it was the comment I made about the open to the public. I fot my response

jayjolin1977

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjolin1977 Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

i got my response. I guess I need to learn to spell..lol

jayjolin1977

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm

yes, a jason by any other name is still a jason.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4