Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime.

2 posters

Go down

Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime. Empty Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime.

Post by T Sat May 15, 2010 10:59 am

The Rumford Reporter We as citizens need to demand that he [Higley] be fired. He has hurt a lot of people including our teens. Once you have a record, regardless of what it is, it affects your ability to get employment. We can't have that for our teens especially.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime. Empty Re: Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime.

Post by xmashen Sat May 15, 2010 4:44 pm

is that why she's unemployed?

oh, wait, it's cuz of a PTSD disability claim...talk about being "creative".... (and let's not forget that no one in their right mind would hire her).

It's ironically sick that someone who spends so much of her time tearing down and "hurting" people feels so comfortable laying the "hurt" on others. Although, despite her best efforts, those she tries to destroy somehow manage to go on.

that being said, it looks like her site is going down the tubes. Her "fan base" is less than stellar (more like a RPD "wanted" list).

At this point in time, I am guessing her credibility is ZILCH and an endorsement from her is more like the "kiss of death" .

Toxicity, even the most potent, eventually dissipates.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime. Empty Re: Jennifer Stowell Norris encourages RPD to ignore juvenile crime.

Post by xmashen Sat May 15, 2010 5:37 pm

The Rumford Reporter Gardening and visits with friends today and tomorrow another hike that I can't wait to share with you.

"if you go out to the woods today, you'd better not walk alone..."

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

oh, and before she takes that as some sort of threat , i was simply quoting from "the teddy bears' picnic". What I really meant was that I would not want to be out in the woods with her (or anywhere else,really). She's too scary!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down