Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd...

2 posters

Go down

The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd... Empty The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd...

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Elaine Blodgett u know how i feel about that...i dont think they should have computers in schools ..........period ...........my kids didnt n look how they turned out..not to bad it i should say so myself...

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd... Empty Re: The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd...

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Now, is she referring to juveniles or adults that disagree with her?

The Rumford Reporter I agree. The parents of these kids are just as childish especially if they allow their children to behave in this way. It shouldn't be like this. We should be able to have a page without a bunch of cowards coming at us because of how we feel, think, etc.

T

Back to top Go down

The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd... Empty Re: The "thinking" of the Jennifer Stowell Norris crowd...

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 pm

The Rumford Reporter I'm disgusted actually. Why are they not being taught? And, why do they keep trying to get on my page when they are in school? They should be kept busy at all times including Christmas week. What are these teachers doing? Having holiday parties. Tell the damn kids to get off facebook and do their homework. I'll start going after the schools next if this keeps up. Tax dollars hard at work.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Very old news. Schools have been doing this for years. I thought TRR kept her constituents up to speed?

Rhonda Welch Did u know the kids are allowed to bring their SCHOOL computers home now?

Isn't that awful? The next thing you know, the schools will be allowing the students to bring their SCHOOL books home too?

bounce

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Now that they have discovered TRR Facebook page, they can learn from the master.

The Rumford Reporter Yes I am. I can only imagine how they use those "tools of destruction" when they are home.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Oh oh...a dissenting voice! Get that delete button warmed up!

Tom Arsenault Kids shouldn't have computers at all? That would be a great way to prepare kids for life after school, being that technology is now a great big part of everyone's life.

Do kids use FB at school? Or are they using their smartphones? I don't know. It is possible for the schools to place blocks on using such websites, and I would be surprised if they weren't doing this.

How do you know they're not being taught? I mean, when I was in school, and when you all were in school, were you paying attention and busy every single moment of the day? No. No you weren't. Neither was I. Neither was probably anyone for that matter. Kids have study halls, and free time to "goof off" in school.

Do you ever ask yourself what is the root cause of them wanting to get on your facebook page in the 1st place? If you guys have such a huge problem with these kids, talk to their parents. If I behaved badly in any situation, and my parents weren't there, in small town Mexico, my parents would find out quickly, and they'd take care of it.

Of course kids are allowed to take their computers home. They use them at home because they are supposed to do a lot of their work on the computers now for school. Do they use them for other things? Of course they do.

It's funny that you write of bullying people with the kids doing it, but, right, wrong, or indifferent, you were talking and smearing people here as well. Do 2 wrongs make a right?

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Tom Arsenault So... Do we give our kids the best that they can get in terms of internet access, and education about technology, or do we let them flouder? I don't mind paying the "fees" for internet for schools. I don't know if that's what happens here i...n Northern VA, but it may, and that's good.

Strong technological infrastructure will be key in the United States to ensure that we compete at a global level both educationally, and in business. Right now, we should be working harder to reinforce our infrastructure, but we're not, and we're falling behind because of it.

Any access that kids can get to tech in school is never a bad thing.

The Rumford Reporter They are obviously floundering if they are using the computers to bully people during school hours.

Tom Arsenault Again, take a look back at why they were saying those things to you in the first place. I'm not saying what they did was right, but what you did was potentially just as wrong. Don't you think?

The Rumford Reporter ?@al But the funding for the teacher who isn't teaching the kid who is on FB during school hours is being paid with tax dollars. The school is the majority of our expenses and I think it is due time that we start addressing that budget as well.

Tom Arsenault How do you know the school isn't teaching the kid? They can't keep track of what every kid is doing at every single minute of the day can they? You've got to look at how the school is doing, how the grades are of the kids in the school, how... well the teachers are doing, and so on. Just because one kid posted something on someone's facebook page during school hours doesn't mean teachers weren't doing their jobs.

What do you want to do? Reduce the school budgets? That would be silly to do.

The Rumford Reporter Tom, In regards to the little shit that invaded my page, she wasn't sticking up for her family, she was trying to tell us that because her stepfather went to war and gets no respect from his clients that it is okay for him to smash their heads off cement after they are cuffed. In a nutshell, her and her family are superior to us. Completely different than what was said about me. The only thing bad said about him was that he is a prick, which I'm sure is true. What I said was satirical? How does one become a professional OUI detector?

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:45 pm

The Rumford Reporter she was trying to tell us that because her stepfather went to war and gets no respect from his clients that it is okay for him to smash their heads off cement after they are cuffed.

Two things: (1) Is Jennifer Stowell Norris feeling guilty that she avoided deployment to Iraq and/or Afghanistan? (2) Has Officer Noyes ever been accused of or is their evidence of him smashing "their heads off cement after they are cuffed."?

I don't think "The only thing bad said about him was that he is a prick"...

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, I don't know if Facebook or The Rumford Reporter is having technical difficulties, but The Rumford Reporter Facebook page is no longer accessible to the general public.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

I think her world is imploding on her and she is not handling it very well.

On the bright side, if she does not allow anyone to read her facebook, then he cannot spread the poison effectively anymore.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Nawh...she's disappeared before and returned shortly thereafter.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

T wrote:Oh oh...a dissenting voice! Get that delete button warmed up!
Tom Arsenault has been DELETED! applause party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down